We are excited to be able to put some local rumors to rest today! Later this year we will be opening a restaurant in Accident called the Blue Moon Cafe. We are currently in a remodeling and branding stage so we wanted to share an opportunity with our friends to join in on our process. While the concept of the restaurant is set, we’d like to invite any artists, graphic designers, and creativity cultivators to participate in a logo competition.
The cafe will open initially as a coffee shop serving breakfast and lunch. We are a family friendly establishment bringing you delicious, fresh food from as many local vendors as possible, at affordable prices. In the future we will start to bring in live music, and open the bar with some local craft brews and wine.
– Initial entries must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The entries must be submitted as a scalable vector graphic in EPS format, and also as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
– The email must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address of the Entrant.
– No more than 5 Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant.
– Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries which fail to do so will be rejected.
– The deadline for Entries is midnight on March 31st, 2013, Eastern Time.
– We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
– There is no fee to enter the Contest.
The purpose of the contest is to design a logo for Blue Moon Cafe located in Accident Maryland. The logo will be used online as well as small and large scale products for marketing and advertising purposes. Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and to look good in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
We encourage all of our entrants to be original and creative. Please refrain from copyrighted concepts. Our judges take this into high consideration before choosing a winner. BE ORIGINAL!
This image should not be photographic (see below for information on graphic formats).
The logo must also contain the words