When you think of fall, what comes to mind? Maybe it’s the sight of bright colors from the changing leaves or the cozy feel as you snuggle up by the campfire. For us, it’s the fresh scents of caramel, apples, and pumpkin spice.
If you are looking for a fall-inspired appetizer that your guests will be drooling over, look no further. This Fall Caramel Goat Cheese Apple Dip uses only 4 ingredients, leaving the fresh smell of fall apples and caramel in the air. Whether you are bringing the family together, or are hosting friends for an event, this fall appetizer will be a household favorite.
Ingredients for the Fall Caramel Goat Cheese Apple Dip
We love supporting businesses in the Deep Creek Lake area, so we buy fresh ingredients from our local farmers during the Deep Creek Farmers Market. This 4-ingredient dip is quick and easy to make.
Photo Credit and Original Recipe Posted at She Wears Many Hats
- Caramel Sauce
- Goat Cheese – We HIGHLY recommend Firefly Farms!
- Apples – Visit Garrett County Farms for the freshest apples!
How to Make the Fall Caramel Goat Cheese Apple Dip
Preparing this yummy fall appetizer is fast and easy! Follow these steps:
- Place a block of Goat Cheese (you can also use cream cheese or baked brie) on a serving plate.
- Warm caramel sauce (stovetop or microwave). Drizzle on top of the cheese.
- Top off the dip with pecans.
- Slice fresh apples. Serve with dip.
Thank You for Stopping By!
Don’t forget to support our local farmers in the Deep Creek Lake area. And if you’re looking for a place to stay, consider Blue Moon Rising, where adventure meets sustainability in one of our tiny cabins near the gorgeous 12-mile lake.