Are you looking for a weekend getaway with an unforgettable experience in Maryland? Look no further, because Blue Moon Rising will host your stay at one of our Deep Creek Lake cabins. Our cabins are located on the northeast side of Deep Creek Lake near great nature views, hiking trails, local entertainment, and shopping.
If you book a stay at one of our Deep Creek Lake cabins, here is what you can expect:
An Eco-Friendly Stay
We host tiny cabins that leave a small carbon footprint on nature’s landscape. Our cabins are built with sustainability in mind, with every tree being fully used and brought back to new life. Protecting our environment is important to us at Blue Moon Rising. Read our Tips for Eco-Friendly Vacations.
Dogs are Welcome!
We love dogs, so bring your fur friends along for your weekend getaway. Our motto is, “We’re dog friendly, if your dog is friendly.” And let’s be honest, that’s every dog. We know that your dog is part of the family, so bring them along to our dog-friendly cabins. Dogs need vacations, too!
About Our Tiny Cabins
Our tiny cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. We have 15 cabins to choose from when booking your stay. Our bed options include: 2 queens, 1 queen and 2 twins, 1 queen, or 1 queen and 1 full. We have open kitchens with your choice of a retro or vintage dining table. Our Blue Sky Cabin is ADA compliant with wheelchair access.
What we Provide
As mentioned on our what to expect at Blue Moon Rising page, we provide the following items in our Deep creek Lake cabins:
- Eco-friendly sheets
- Eco-friendly towels
- One bar of locally made organic soap (we do not provide shampoo and conditioner)
- Basecamp Coffee from nearby Cumberland, Maryland
- Cabins come with full suite of kitchen necessities
- Nu-Wave cooktop, toaster oven, mini fridge, french press, and needed utensils
- Nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communication system to the front desk
- Lake access
- Central location to all Deep Creek activities
- Hiking trails throughout our 116 acres
Experience Local Events
Before your stay, take a look at our calendar of Deep Creek Lake events. If you book a weekend during the summer, some local events to enjoy include (but are not limited to):
- Deep Creek Farmers Market
- Moon Shadow Local Concerts
- Live Music at the Honi Honi Bar
- Bingo at Mountain State Brewing Company
- Children’s Story Time at Kitzmiller Library Branch
Explore the outdoors with unforgettable Deep Creek Lake activities. On our page, you will find a list of activities for every season. Summer activities include (but are not limited to):
- Guided hiking tours
- Kayaking and other water sports
- Outdoor yoga classes
- Disc golf
- White water rafting
- Adventure park
We can’t wait to host you at one of our Deep Creek Lake cabins. Explore our cabins to find the best option for your stay. Enjoy an unforgettable weekend experience at Deep Creek Lake during any season. Don’t forget to bring your fur friend along!
Cabin Cairn pictured above